**** OFFICIAL FOLD THE PROGRAM THREAD ******

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Release all our players, let them transfer immediately, and fold this program.

We obviously sold our soul for the 30 years of success and will never give the brand that those teams built justice. PLEASE, let us old fans have proper memories of the Canes and fold the program.

To lose on a blocked PAT is the most telling sign that your team is cursed — the stench of Shalala, Coker, Shannon and Golden will be with us for eternity.

I can't keep following this team, please, put me out of my misery and fold the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can someone tell my why James Coley is a better OC than Mark Richt?

Advertisement
Will there ever be any hope for this program? When will our year be the CURRENT YEAR?

When is the last time we won as an underdog? Beat a superior team? Won a meaningful game?

Our Lord and Savior - Mark "Fired from GA" Richt - has returned to play calling duties for what?!?!? To play the most conservative, bland type of football since Pat Nix? WHY?!?!

In a night where 21 points against the worst FSU defense in a decade at home would've won the game, we came up short. **** this program. We are forever CURSED

This was a 2/3 team failure. Offense gives up 5 sacks, Richt figures out how to move ball in second half and then goes back to the run even though he has seen four straight games where the OL can't run block. Young Defense was wilting but God bless them, they forced a fumble on the goal line but Carter who has sucked so so so bad can't get the ball. Wasn't even a crazy bounce. ST mostly did its job except putting Malcolm Lewis back to return. Berrios plus elder. Pretty obvious. The one positive is that if we'd just muddled to a 7-6 record, we'd be in perpetual mediocrity . This might force Richt to make some real substantive changes like giving up play calling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back