Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
What an absolute abomination of a program we've become in less than 12 months. So happy I don't live in South Florida and throw money at this s*itshow
Yes he is fvckin loser.. and Blake is a ****** who cares more about ocean recycled garbage unis than competing with the big boys

Yes he is fvckin loser.. and Blake is a ****** who cares more about ocean recycled garbage unis than competing with the big boys
best post.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dominating 31-14 win against a team that thought they were better and whose offense more than half this board dck rides but only put up 14 against Mark Richt hmmmm 🤔🤔
Oh you mean after the first of 3 straight 4 loss bed shats? Yeah.....

Oh u mean The 1st season when he went 9-4 and then the 2nd season he went 10-3?
I corrected it to bed shats. It carried right over into the first game of this season. All spring and summer to get face facked in front of the entire country= 4th straight loss. Again. #FireRorcht!!

Coach you just lost your best player on offense your offense is too slow developing you need to change college football is not the same as 30 years ago put down your ego your not bigger then these players or this university let the kids be free and play ball look and see what the best offenses in the country are doing and change and you need more energy if your coaching football wake up or step down you have the talent but you didnt make it produce look at yourself your a big reason why its not working and your wasting the number 3 defense in the country miami's offense has never been this bad why can a freshmen go to bama and be a star instantly these kids are ready to go now wake up take the chains off or i dont wanna be a miami fan anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back