Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same Malweak, same RBs after losing Walton early, same WRs after pretty much non existent Richards, 3 of the 5 OL, better defense and same corches. Possibly better DL coach, that 10 win mirage became this current abomination. Still think it wasn't luck?
#FireRorcht
Have you seen this years seniors? And last years seniors and under class men that left! Match them up and compare and tell me what you see! This is not the same or a better team!

Advertisement
Have you seen this years seniors? And last years seniors and under class men that left! Match them up and compare and tell me what you see! This is not the same or a better team!
It's the same team or better. Who left that's better? I honestly can't think of any.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I'm saying once Miami gets rolling it won't matter cause we will get our fair share of FL top talents. No matter who the coach is.
Once Miami gets rolling and we will get our fair share of FL talent? Mhmmm we are ****ting the bed with 2019 recruits and players want to transfer. What exactly are you talking about? This is a sinking ship. Nothing is going to change so please get that out of your head. We are going to be worse than this year in 2019 season depending on who declared for the draft on defense. Manny Diaz has carried this team and Richt is like the counter which doesn't let the team progress to the next level where this program should be.

How does it feel watching your wife get fvcked?

Advertisement
Not at all! Saw the man take Malik and went 10-4 with him! Who else could've pulled that off? Then watched the same a holes complain how bad he is! Can't have it both ways.
Like your enthusiasm but save some of that Eggnog for Christmas

Advertisement
Once Miami gets rolling and we will get our fair share of FL talent? Mhmmm we are ****ting the bed with 2019 recruits and players want to transfer. What exactly are you talking about? This is a sinking ship. Nothing is going to change so please get that out of your head. We are going to be worse than this year in 2019 season depending on who declared for the draft on defense. Manny Diaz has carried this team and Richt is like the counter which doesn't let the team progress to the next level where this program should be.
And you guys ain't helping the situation by getting on this site and talking bad about our coach! Knowing other coaches gonna go to these sites and use it to negatively recruit the kids where after! Trust me I'm on ur side but knowing Mark ain't going nowhere no time soon imma support these kids and staff and tow the company line! Please find a young innovative OC and all is good!

Advertisement
Back