Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can judge now, andt he job he's done at Miami(which is all that counts) is very average. At one time he might have been a very good coach. as Roy Jones was once the elite fighter. Well, and he held onto the sport for too long as he got older.

There's a reason why UGa moved on - and they are better for it
So who do you want to replace him with? Name please?

Advertisement
Whatever it takes for him to no longer call plays needs to happen. Weather is health related or something else, it needs to happen
Hey bro! I feel the same way about you. Whatever it takes for you to go away and never post again, let it be> Nah that's too cruel. Keep posting whatever you want, I'll put up with it.

BTW the weather in Miami sucks.

Another TFL for Willis

1542939923278.png

Advertisement
tt
Then who's ur replacement? I'm sure if you match there body of work side by side you will be disappointed! Give the man another year to right this mess! Then judge! All coaches have these hiccup seasons every now and then!
Some might say the fact that he has been paid over 12 million dollars and has 3 four game losing streaks inside of 3 years it might be fair to judge him now. Just a point to ponder

Matt Campbell is a guy Im high on. His best coaching days are in front of him.

Sorry but having Richt is like being on probation.
A guy that hasn't prove he can coach yet?😭 How many conference championship he has in a power 5?

Advertisement
tt
Some might say the fact that he has been paid over 12 million dollars and has 3 four game losing streaks inside of 3 years it might be fair to judge him now. Just a point to ponder
I guess Gary Patterson can't coach also! TCU should fire him!

Everybody knows he's not a good X&O's coach! So you wanna replace Richt with another non innovative coach! You guys are funny!
He's the greatest talent evaluator, recruiter and developer ever. He will build the roster full of 1st round talent that will beat the man in front of them. Meanwhile, there are 3* croots telling Rorcht to fack his own face.

Advertisement
He's the greatest talent evaluator, recruiter and developer ever. He will build the roster full of 1st round talent that will beat the man in front of them. Meanwhile, there are 3* croots telling Rorcht to fack his own face.
And I'm saying once Miami gets rolling it won't matter cause we will get our fair share of FL top talents. No matter who the coach is.

And I'm saying once Miami gets rolling it won't matter cause we will get our fair share of FL top talents. No matter who the coach is.
LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL. U must think another coach is coming, thus allowing Miami to be "rolling." Lulz

Advertisement
LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL. U must think another coach is coming, thus allowing Miami to be "rolling." Lulz
Not at all! Saw the man take Malik and went 10-4 with him! Who else could've pulled that off? Then watched the same a holes complain how bad he is! Can't have it both ways.

Not at all! Saw the man take Malik and went 10-4 with him! Who else could've pulled that off? Then watched the same a holes complain how bad he is! Can't have it both ways.
That team was lucky and won in spite of Malweak. Lulz

Its never luck! But let's just hope the luck returns next year! If it was just luck.
Same Malweak, same RBs after losing Walton early, same WRs after pretty much non existent Richards, 3 of the 5 OL, better defense and same corches. Possibly better DL coach, that 10 win mirage became this current abomination. Still think it wasn't luck?
#FireRorcht

Advertisement
Back