Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Another thread on this was definitely necessary.
CIS PD.jpg

Whatever it takes for him to no longer call plays needs to happen. Weather is health related or something else, it needs to happen

Have you donated to banner then?

If we don’t now then we’re giving him another year to fix it

Advertisement
you mean 'more', he's already done plenty of damage
yep, really hard to believe he dont feel the hate at this point, UGA turned on him, now the 305 has as well, 19 class dont look good and losing ground fast, I wouldnt come back, just have my lawyer negotiate a buy

He's going to end up doing A LOT of damage to this program.
Your an idiot, 3rd highest winning percentage with coachs over 200 games, Has produced 93 draft picks ,2nd most. Lets fire him to -----who the **** would want to coach here. Problem is theres enough dumb ***** who think we gonna get a big name coach---it aint happening, We a 2nd tier program a private school at that. Everybody thinks this is 1988, those days are long gone. Fire Richt and the program dies period.

Advertisement
This is common sense.

This board is full of retards.

You both have a mediocre grasp of college football history. This staff is doomed. Nothing else you should need to see. All corch boxes have been checked

Your an idiot, 3rd highest winning percentage with coachs over 200 games, Has produced 93 draft picks ,2nd most. Lets fire him to -----who the **** would want to coach here. Problem is theres enough dumb ***** who think we gonna get a big name coach---it aint happening, We a 2nd tier program a private school at that. Everybody thinks this is 1988, those days are long gone. Fire Richt and the program dies period.

Wow ,morons coming out da woodwerks on s holiday . Go root for Iowa a hole

Advertisement
U don’t understand how any of this works.

Advertisement
I dont hate Mr Richt, he just sux as a coach. It's nothing personal
Then who's ur replacement? I'm sure if you match there body of work side by side you will be disappointed! Give the man another year to right this mess! Then judge! All coaches have these hiccup seasons every now and then!

Then who's ur replacement? I'm sure if you match there body of work side by side you will be disappointed! Give the man another year to right this mess! Then judge! All coaches have these hiccup seasons every now and then!

I can judge now, and the job he's done at Miami(which is all that counts) is very average. At one time he might have been a very good coach. as Roy Jones was once the elite fighter. Well, and he held onto the sport for too long as he got older.

There's a reason why UGa moved on - and they are better for it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back