Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1542861662607.png

Advertisement
b518344aa22b243ec63f638611648591.png

Mods are outta control. They've realized that locking up threads nonsensically and banning and unbanning popular users enrages the masses and increases site traffic. Taking a page right out of Trump's book. This is the world we are living in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Luckily I'm not a mod or I'd ban the above poster. I still remember him doing this ***gotry with another thread long ago. Congrats, you're the biggest no life loser on this board, but you'd say you're dedicated or some other b.s..

Advertisement
Luckily I'm not a mod or I'd ban the above poster. I still remember him doing this ***gotry with another thread long ago. Congrats, you're the biggest no life loser on this board, but you'd say you're dedicated or some other b.s..

Richt is taking a dump on Miami football, destroying it and burying the program and you call out another poster?

Wow! Calling a human being a loser is some strong *****! We are all ****ed but no way should we call Mark Richt a loser. I’m certain he feels worse than all of us combined and giving it his all...

I’m in the camp to give it four years. If he can correct this, awesome! If he can’t get back to ACC conf title game, then move on...and would want him to do well whatever else he decides to do...

"Richt is a loser" we knew that the day he was hired. He was fired from UGA for losing, and soon to be fired by UM for what ? losing. The BOT has literally blown 50 million out their *** on "losers" in RS, fatazz, and Mork, just think what we could have done with all that money. The thing that is most bothersome is nobody is held accountable, I know Dynasty will invoke Butch's law here, but i would invoke Trump's law, do the job you were hired to do, do it successfully, or your fired and replaced by somebody who will. Its very simple, and it works, no freeloading, no stuffing your pockets with cash while underperforming. Like Trump or not, hard to argue with success, and there needs to be some kind of ACCOUNTABILITY

Advertisement
Back