Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A total looser that is dragging this program to new lows. Just wait until the season is over. Ohh wait Jeff Thomas couldn't wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a message board where fans express their opinions.

I have followed Coach Richt's career since he was at FSU. He has some strengths and weaknes. Making staff changes is not a strength. He sticks with coaches that are not performing.

His hand picked offensive staff and system are atrocious. He won't make the necessary changes-bring in a qualified OC to upgrade system and call plays. He is not going to fire or demote Brown and his son, whip he would need to do. Those are my opinion bases on Richt's history, his statements, and common sense.

I hope I'm wrong and I will gladly admit if I am. Will you admit you are wrong when we roll out the same broken scheme next yearr?

Again, you are stating for a fact the things he will and will not do. You are simply guessing. And like the way of this message board, all of your guesses are negative.

I've also followed Mark Richt, in my case, since his UM days. At FSU his offenses were nothing short of spectacular. He was a quarterback whisperer.

With the offensive line of last year and this year's disaster, it wouldn't matter what scheme you were running or plays you call, the results would have been the same. Additionally, the constant calls for an offensive coordinator would have almost immediately seen the same suspects howling that Coach Richt picked the worst OC possible. Again no tickee no laundry--no offensive line, no offense.

As for the fire Jonathan Richt fanaticism, I would like the experts who claim this young man is a terrible QB coach to fully detail their first-hand knowledge of his coaching techniques.

The constant refrain on this message board is that Malik Rosier has no talent, can't accurately throw a short pass, can't accurately throw an intermediate pass and can't accurately throw the deep ball. They say he has zero talent, is not a leader, is not football smart and his response time (brain to action) is horrendous. Yet, the same, I hate Jonathan Richt fanatics, point to Rosier as Jonathan's failure. I guess one could look at that posture as those critics must believe that Jonathan is God.

Separately, N'kosi Perry's early actions demonstrated that he was immature, and had not committed himself in a way that would lead to success, which helps explain why he didn't start last year and the early part of this year. I saw more of this in his start against Virginia where he seemed to revert back to a sandlot player. However, he has recently begun to show progress and his game at Virginia Tech (mostly the second half) exposed a vastly improved QB. Yet, I did not read even one CIS'er comment that Jonathan has been doing a fantastic job in developing this kid.

You and I both know that the hate directed at Jonathan is an attack on his father. It's gone so far that one slimy CIS'er suggested; "Go hard after Jon Richt (it's warranted) and make it uncomfortable. Banners or whatever gets the point across. Richt is a very much a family man and going after Jon will literally drive him crazy. He's too stubborn/proud to just resign, but going after his kid will do the trick." Is this something you want to be associated with?

If you/we truly have the best interest of the Canes football program at heart we better pray it does not come down to terminating Mark Richt. That would mean starting the rebuilding process all over again, and the reputation of being a school with musical chairs head coaches will equate to, recruits and their families all saying to the new coaches; "Yeah, our local high school coaches and those who have been around for awhile all tell us that you Canes have been telling that old story for the last 15 years or so...thanks, but no thanks!

Instead of every post being a negative where the members of this board try to out hate one another it would be constructive if some started to find positives to talk about.

It is obvious recruits are already turning the U off this year after watching this ancient offense . Theoretically 75% of the players should already be Richt recruits but having his worst season. Does anyone really believe it will be better with 100% Richt recruits. Spin it anyway you want but recruits are already turned off .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So Coach Richt works as the HC for one of the more pressure field coaching positions in all of college football but he’s lazy and entitled lmaoo

Didn’t read that long emotional *** clown post but I just want to make it known that everyone that’s agreeing and liking this thread are a bunch of soft shouldered bxtches.

The end

View attachment 69388

Nah, son. YOU are the soft shouldered *****.
And you like soft shouldered, ancient 30 year old playcalling d1ck in your mouth.
Let's just be honest.

Advertisement
Bump!
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back