Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
So how many years will it take for Richt at Miami?

How many years will it take Richt to do what at Miami? It takes years to build an elite program running on all cyclinders, Coach Richt should get 9 years (6 more to go) (the total amount of years of Randy and Golden were the Miami HC combined)

To win the ACC and make it to the cfb playoff... I’ll say he can do it next season but it’s not a fireable offense if he doesn’t.

How many years will it take Richt to do what at Miami? It takes years to build an elite program running on all cyclinders, Coach Richt should get 9 years (6 more to go) (the total amount of years of Randy and Golden were the Miami HC combined)

To win the ACC and make it to the cfb playoff... I’ll say he can do it next season but it’s not a fireable offense if he doesn’t.

200w.gif

Advertisement
Lol Richt should get 9 years. I've heard it all.

He’s accomplished so much already in a short amount of time at Miami... 6 more years would only be fair. Miami needs to see some long term stability at the HC position and I want to see what he can do with **** near a decade running the fb program.

I will hedge my bet on one thing: a new special teams coach. If Hartley gets fired from ST, then I say yes. As it stands, Miami leaves hundreds of yards per game on the field because of special teams breakdowns. It is impossible to make it to the playoffs with a punter who averages 30 yards per kick.

Is this serious or just trolling which u like to do

Advertisement

He’s accomplished so much already in a short amount of time at Miami... 6 more years would only be fair. Miami needs to see some long term stability at the HC position and I want to see what he can do with **** near a decade running the fb program.
tenor (7).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back