Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only reason it will be 2 years is because of the 1 million Richt donated. They will give him an extra year.

I’m going to go with my gut and say that the environment will be way too toxic to last 2 more. I think it will actually turn from really bad after Pitt to seriously worse after this recruiting cycle.

Advertisement

D5A3751F-2896-40F3-8C43-B0CA96DB03D6.gif

Advertisement
Lol beat the worst VT team in recent memory and suddenly we are playoff bound? Gaytors are less delusional than you

Advertisement
Advertisement
If jjax and Pinckney/Shaq stay I think we are Gucci with kosi/jarren developing

A new punter helps

An oline of

Scaife
Reed
Gaynor
Donaldson
Campbell
Would do wonders

But you need some changes that have to be made if richt is at the helm Which include :
-new ol coach (serales makes too much)
-demoting brown and richt jr
-most importantly an actual oc

With those elements I really do think we could make a push for the playoffs
For starters, you have 2 guys on the OL with zero starts in CF. And Whois coaching them next year? Fuggedaboudit

Advertisement
If he actually hires a new OL coach and/or OC would you still feel this way? We won 10 with Rosier, Perry should be able to match if our defense doesn't decline.
If he would make staff changes and adept, yes could succeed. But he is unwilling to admit a anything is wrong with his system, so I don't see any real success moving forward with current offensive system and staff.

So far we got more “No’s” than I expected but polls still open guys and we’re going to make sure every vote is counted although in a losing effort like the “blue wave”

What I wanna know is, if he doesn't who will yall blame?

Because at some point you would think you guys would run out of excuses, but it seems like that cup runneth over.

you have good football acumen, not saying Richt is the answer, but Im surprised you dont see the shortcomings with this team and what richt inherited

Advertisement
Back