Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I say yes

AntiqueSilkyBlacklab-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Too many changes have to occur and if they’re done right I could see us making a run at the Coastal. Our OL should be/has to be better than this years bloated sloth. What concerns me is the DL, if we are having to replace JJ on top of obviously G9, and am worried about our defensive depth overall; DL, LB’s (depending on who if any leaves early), and new starters at CB and Safety. We should be much improved by starting Perry the entire year unless Williams or Weldon can unseat him. RB wise we should be able to lean heavily on whoever is back there toting the rock, both young TE’s will be improved, and lastly the WR corps should be a overall strength. What I teeter back and forth on when attempting assess next year’s record are the changes that Richt must make at critical staff positions. If he doesn’t, the perceived strength of the team which should be the offense next year becomes a wash. Given all the pieces being replaced on the defensive side means we’ll finish at best 9-4 or worse probably 7-5 again (provided we beat Pitt @home Saturday). If he swallows his ego and pride and makes the requisite changes everyone knows he needs to do, the offense can carry the team until the defense gets their legs under them mid to late 2019. If that becomes the case, I can see us hitting 10-2 or even 11-1 as the offense should be able to put up @35ppg. We aren’t giving up that much defensively.

Advertisement
Lol;

First off, there are way too many variables that need to happen, and can we start w Richt not having a four game losing streak in the season, first? Baby steps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt and Blake are getting a one week reprieve after beating a team that lost to ODU and now people are talking about playoffs 🤦‍♂️ I say **** no and also 2 years!? Man it can’t be 2 more years of this **** show. We will have suffered enough by the end of the season.
Only reason it will be 2 years is because of the 1 million Richt donated. They will give him an extra year.

Only reason it will be 2 years is because of the 1 million Richt donated. They will give him an extra year.

The most depressing part of that is the 1 million came out of his 4.1 million buyout so we actually donated the mill ourselves.

Advertisement
Back