Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
we need an offensive overhaul. Sure everyone saw Matt Canada ofMaryland this week against Bucks
wow, motion& different formations and formation force the defense to react to what your doing.back up QB as well
read Feldmans article in the Athletic on Chip Kelly's schemes that put Trojans a step behind all night.
CMR is way, way behind times and he does look burned out to me& staff is a mess.
every time he is interviewed he looks bad, he does not scheme ? only Bama, can flat out talent people
used to be about Jimmies and Joes those days are over

I say yes

1231F502-146E-4A0C-9768-FEA0FE224C2F.jpeg

Advertisement
If jjax and Pinckney/Shaq stay I think we are Gucci with kosi/jarren developing

A new punter helps

An oline of

Scaife
Reed
Gaynor
Donaldson
Campbell
Would do wonders

But you need some changes that have to be made if richt is at the helm Which include :
-new ol coach (serales makes too much)
-demoting brown and richt jr
-most importantly an actual oc

With those elements I really do think we could make a push for the playoffs

Advertisement
Not sure how coach got entitled and lazy. Beat fsu two years in a row, hadn't won since 2009, won the Coastal last year for the first time ever, was ranked #2 during last season, had a top ten 2018 recruiting class, got the IPF built. This year has been extremely disappointing, lots of reasons how we got here. Coach has to fix a lot, staff, play calling (OC), on field personnel, special teams, OL, he knows it. Win the pitt game and bowl, sign a great 2019 class and start making the necessary changes. The man deserves the opportunity to right the ship. Calling for him to be fired is embarrassing.

Go **** yourself, Don Bailey.

Advertisement
Great we get to see the posters we never have to listen to ever again. And always the next year motto just like Al Golden worshippers

If cmr continues the power game he used prior to tes getting hurt not a chance.If he runs the spread like he did during va tech game we possibly could be in the acccg again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back