Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
So Coach Richt works as the HC for one of the more pressure field coaching positions in all of college football but he’s lazy and entitled lmaoo

Didn’t read that long emotional *** clown post but I just want to make it known that everyone that’s agreeing and liking this thread are a bunch of soft shouldered bxtches.

The end

View attachment 69388
His gameplanning is either incompetent or lazy. I prefer to believe it’s lazy, because lazy can be fixed.

... Coach has to fix a lot, staff, play calling (OC), on field personnel, special teams, OL, he knows it. Win the pitt game and bowl, sign a great 2019 class and start making the necessary changes. The man deserves the opportunity to right the ship. Calling for him to be fired is embarrassing.

If he actually chooses to do those things and gets them done, no one will be asking to fire him.
How likely do you think the "great 2019 class" is? How likely is he to hire someone like Briles for OC and give him full control including OL, etc.?

Advertisement
So what does the OP think Richt is ENTITLED to? Surely not the 4 million a year unofficial retirement pay he is receiving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty lame, thanks for trying.

I'm sure this is more to your liking.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif

I mean, who walked away with the trophy?
Ohio State, pay attention.
If he actually chooses to do those things and gets them done, no one will be asking to fire him.
How likely do you think the "great 2019 class" is? How likely is he to hire someone like Briles for OC and give him full control including OL, etc.?
I'm sure this is more to your liking.

View attachment 69399
And still, lame.

Advertisement
Assuming that Richt stays then if the change coming next year is a yes man OC running what Richt wants on offense then that's worthless. Nothing short of an independent OC with his own scheme with the removal of Junior from QB coach and Searels from OL coach will be acceptable...and really after those cancer in the locker room comments which I also saw on the gaytor board, T Brown should go too.

Brown is getting what $700K? To coach RBs?!?!

BC he **** sure isn’t preparing the team to execute plays. He isn’t game planning

You’re telling me he’s worth more than Briles or Yost?!?!

Can't even blame him at this point.

He's getting $4 million a year. His son is getting prob around $200k and his wife is getting prob like $70k.

What's his motivation to do anything differently?
Badly as I want him to do something different, Your point make it hard to believe he even needs to unless forced!!

Advertisement
Back