Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't even blame him at this point.

He's getting $4 million a year. His son is getting prob around $200k and his wife is getting prob like $70k.

What's his motivation to do anything differently?

Sounds like if he stays one more year - he automatically qualifies for a UM 5-year contract extension on top of this original contract and on top of his premature extension he received fifteen minutes after getting hired.

Advertisement
This should be tacked, because richt averages 3 losses a year.

giphy.gif

He averages 3.5 losses per year right now. And 4 since he has been at Miami.

Advertisement
So Coach Richt works as the HC for one of the more pressure field coaching positions in all of college football but he’s lazy and entitled lmaoo

Didn’t read that long emotional *** clown post but I just want to make it known that everyone that’s agreeing and liking this thread are a bunch of soft shouldered bxtches.

The end

566D6FF4-B0E1-4DDE-95A5-A4B239375884.gif

Advertisement
So Coach Richt works as the HC for one of the more pressure field coaching positions in all of college football but he’s lazy and entitled lmaoo

Didn’t read that long emotional *** clown post but I just want to make it known that everyone that’s agreeing and liking this thread are a bunch of soft shouldered bxtches.

The end

View attachment 69388

Put your tin foil hat back on.

Sounds like if he stays one more year - he automatically qualifies for a UM 5-year contract extension on top of this original contract and on top of his premature extension he received fifteen minutes after getting hired.
Les Miles worked out a discount for a lump sum payment $9mm over multiple years to $1.5mm today.

Tell Richt I’ll give you $1.5mm to take your Encyclopedia Britanica playbook straight to Ga Southern

Advertisement
I bought a new car 3 years ago and it doesn't have a CD player. I didn't notice for months until I wanted to play some of my older stuff from my CD collection and realized there was nowhere to play them.

I know what you mean , I bought a car a few years ago and didn’t realize there was no tape player in it for six months.

I had to listen to my Milli Vanilli and Vanilla Ice tales on a walk man.

Advertisement
This is why I have to believe, when you're spending this type of money as a university, you demand results.

Have you seen who else is making between 3.5 and 4.1 million dollars? What kind of results are they yielding and would you fire them on their third year too?

Not sure how coach got entitled and lazy. Beat fsu two years in a row, hadn't won since 2009, won the Coastal last year for the first time ever, was ranked #2 during last season, had a top ten 2018 recruiting class, got the IPF built. This year has been extremely disappointing, lots of reasons how we got here. Coach has to fix a lot, staff, play calling (OC), on field personnel, special teams, OL, he knows it. Win the pitt game and bowl, sign a great 2019 class and start making the necessary changes. The man deserves the opportunity to right the ship. Calling for him to be fired is embarrassing.

Advertisement
Back