Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
the ghosts of Christmas changed Scrooge but they couldn't do a **** thing with Mork .

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Mods on this site are getting ridiculous now. I'm getting infractions for bumping this thread meanwhile you've got DBJ slurpers creating dummy accounts doing the same and downvoting everyone.

So now on top of the fact our program is in shambles, we are being censored and can't vent.

I'll go down with the ship.

I guess I'll be going down with you... somehow the good will prevail.

I have been a Richt supporter from the get go. Yet after a season where he totally mismanaged the Qb situation and where he still will not a hire an OC then it is time to get rid of him. Prove me wrong Richt.

I think if you look at it, this offseason is going to be pivotal for Mark.

After year one you thought it is going to take time... After year two you thought he just needs the offseason to get Perry ready.. After year three you realize he cannot develop.

If he goes out and hires an OC he removes the pressure and question mark during the offseason. If he does not hire an OC then next season is all on him. Richt is well liked as a person and is an alumni, you would think the decision would be easy ... hire an OC.

Advertisement
Big fan of the Cleveland Browns since they have so many Canes (more enjoyable to root for than the Dolphins!) HC and the OC and suddenly they are a decent team.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-wi...owns-actually-look-pretty-good-011223108.html

Baker Mayfield said it best:

“You can put your own spin on it, but we have the same players,” Mayfield said after the game. “We have people we believe in calling the plays now.”

If Diaz had been the HC of the team and brought in a competent OC to compliment the defense, Miami wins 10 games sleepwalking.

Rick is an embarrassment.

Advertisement
wRecht is an embarassment. He may have had the chops 10+ years ago, but he aged poorly, and was never the sharpest axe in the shed to start with.

His coaching will continue to be corching.

Advertisement
Back