Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

No, I’m not rooting for Mario. Why would I?

Who is asking you anything?

Why do we need to pin it when it comes to the top 12 times a year?

So we don’t have to keep finding it to bump it my good man.

Baby doll, save it. The icon is right there.

View attachment 154172
79E54B28-8124-4219-9DE0-B42354BD8C40.gif

Advertisement
CF1E11C1-0265-4095-BDCD-E1A7A93CFDCF.jpeg

The fact that a P5 HC does not have the wherewithal to understand that teams watched us get absolutely GASHED by counters and would likely add those things to their playbooks says everything you need to know about Manny. I keep saying to myself there’s no way he can say something to make me think less of him as a coach….. and EVERY time I see a new quote, he manages to do the impossible. Shouldn’t sniff another P5 level coaching gig in his career.

View attachment 154335
The fact that a P5 HC does not have the wherewithal to understand that teams watched us get absolutely GASHED by counters and would likely add those things to their playbooks says everything you need to know about Manny. I keep saying to myself there’s no way he can say something to make me think less of him as a coach….. and EVERY time I see a new quote, he manages to do the impossible. Shouldn’t sniff another P5 level coaching gig in his career.
Teams tend to run things you’ve shown you can’t stop on film. This **** needs to just shut up , he’ exposing himself more and more.

Last edited:
View attachment 154335
Don't worry. Like Coker, Shannon, Golden and Richt, Manny will never be a HC at a P5 program again. This has become a coaching graveyard.

Advertisement
Teams tend to run things you’ve shown you can’t stop on film. This **** needs to just shut up , he’s burning himself more and more.
My jaw literally keeps dropping every time he talks with the media. It’s an art form at this point. Like he actively says, what can I go up there and say to remove all doubt that I can’t coach worth a ****?

Don't worry. Like Coker, Shannon, Golden and Richt, Manny will never be a HC at a P5 program again. This has become a coaching graveyard.
We went from a program who won 4 national titles with different head coaches to this. It’s mind boggling.

Advertisement
As I understand, one of BoT's alphas is Marcus Lemonis. While below isn't about our Canes, it is informative given his other comments on "E before W".

Screenshot_20210912-103643_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Welcome to the dark side friends

Attachments

• 41187E66-7139-4C7A-8AD6-EB45A05BBAC3.jpeg
    41187E66-7139-4C7A-8AD6-EB45A05BBAC3.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
View attachment 154335
What a dipchit. I though Shoop / Reed / Simpson / "T-Rob" were supposed to "coach Manny up" on defense... Shoop didn't say "hey man they'll prob run counter and split zone, how about teaching a DE how to wrong arm?!

I wonder if anyone else we play might run counters, and that’s something we might want to think about defending? What do I know though, I have just been right since the get go.

Advertisement
Back