OFFICIAL Don’t Fire Mark Richt Thread

How much do you support Mark Richt right now?

• He has my full support and no changes are needed

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • He has my full support and I believe he will make necessary changes

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Fly a banner that says #WeSupportMarkRicht

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Much Better than Butch Davis

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • You’re a Hall of Famer in my book

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Mark Richt is signed until 2023 that’s 5 more years. We will have 2-3 ACC championships and 1 or 2 national championships by then. All with Richt running the show!! :rickflair2:

Vote and Let everybody know how much you support Coach Mark Richt. Votes are private so your vote will count without any fear of being judged.

184DCED4-E7F2-4EEF-B6AF-A74CA76174AB.jpeg

1B862076-4142-40DC-AD5C-3480C4875C80.jpeg

01D85C01-9DFB-4DF4-B98B-93BB6FA0D181.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am new to this webbsight so please excuse my ignorance but are you considered one of the more informed posters on this board?

I will admit that I went overboard the last couple of weeks insulting Coach Richt as a person. I'd still fire him but im going to stop it with the personal attacks.

Yes easily I’m definitely one of the more informed posters on this board and I’m actually #1 on that list.
Information regarding mating habits of vertically challenged people doesn’t count on this site.

Advertisement
I will admit that I went overboard the last couple of weeks insulting Coach Richt as a person. I'd still fire him but im going to stop it with the personal attacks.

I won't attack his family, minus that doofus of a son of his and PMR himself.

Advertisement
Yes easily I’m definitely one of the more informed posters on this board and I’m actually #1 on that list.

I have never upvoted ANYTHING you have ever said.

But you get an upvote this time. Thanks for making me laugh. You made my day. I needed a good laugh.

The number 1 informed poster on CIS.
Man, what a funny joke.

He seems like a great guy and I wish him all the best in retirement but this game has passed him by.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Richt is signed until 2023 that’s 5 more years. We will have 2-3 ACC championships and 1 or 2 national championships by then. All with Richt running the show!! :rickflair2:

Vote and Let everybody know how much you support Coach Mark Richt. Votes are private so you’re vote will count without any fear of being judged.

View attachment 69777

View attachment 69781
View attachment 69782

Dude you are f-cking delusional if you think, Richt is going to accomplish the things you mention.

A webbsight is a location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more pages on the World Wide Web. Google is a wonderful webbsight but I am starting to think this one is even better!
3 million comedians are unemployed. if you're trying to be funny, you might want to consider that.

if you're serious, try 1-800-HELP-ME .. they take calls 24/7

Advertisement
Back