Official Countdown to Canes Football Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement

For my money, 'the Carol City Comet' is the best all-around offensive player in UM history. From pass receiving, punt and kick returns, end-arounds and reverses. By the time he left UM he was in the top five in stuff like catches, TD, yards, punt returns, all sorts of stuff

And he put up a great NFL career without ever having an elite QB throwing to him

For my money, 'the Carol City Comet' is the best all-around offensive player in UM history. From pass receiving, punt and kick returns, end-arounds and reverses. By the time he left UM he was in the top five in stuff like catches, TD, yards, punt returns, all sorts of stuff

And he put up a great NFL career without ever having an elite QB throwing to him

I think a case could be made. Imagine him in today’s offenses?!! Oh boy.

Advertisement
giphy.gif
....Just Because...

Advertisement
Advertisement

100% correct....if Tana played here from 99-2002...instead of 97-2000 it would have been illegal....

Advertisement
Back