Official Countdown to Canes Football Thread

Advertisement
Believe he had some personal issues, although not sure exact circumstances.

maybe @SWFLHurricane knows.
Coker let him go in 2005...along with Kehoe and Soldinger... (some more of Clappy's asinine moves) was on the 2001 staff...and believe Butch hired him in 95 or 96...was an excellent coach....Only Clappy Mcgillicudy would do some dumb sh*t like that...literally to save his own ***...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wayne moss and Andre in that time period. Man we were spoiled
I’m gonna assume you didn’t grow up or watch or reflect on the run of Downtown Eddie Brown, Irvin, Blades, Dawkins, Perriman, Thrill Hill, Lamar, Copeland etc. I would argue that run of WR we were more spoiled @SWFLHurricane I’m sure you could add more lol

I’m gonna assume you didn’t grow up or watch or reflect on the run of Downtown Eddie Brown, Irvin, Blades, Dawkins, Perriman, Thrill Hill, Lamar, Copeland etc. I would argue that run of WR we were more spoiled @SWFLHurricane I’m sure you could add more lol
Those were different time periods...Eddie Brown & Shakespeare were one....Irvin...Blades and Perriman (Bomb Sqad) were one.....Hill...Lamar and Copeland were one...so @305407cane was essentially correct in naming Wayne...Moss and Dre in one...(And Andre King & Darryl Jones as well).....Dre wasn't a starter till Santana and Wayne left at the end of 2000...

I was born after those guys left. Way after actually

Advertisement
Those were different time periods...Eddie Brown & Shakespeare were one....Irvin...Blades and Perriman (Bomb Sqad) were one.....Hill...Lamar and Copeland were one...so @305407cane was essentially correct in naming Wayne...Moss and Dre in one...(And Andre King & Darryl Jones as well).....Dre wasn't a starter till Santana and Wayne left at the end of 2000...
As a whole correct In Wayne, Moss starting with Dre coming after, arguably best overall grouping. I was referring to being spoiled as to the consecutive years of talent back to back to back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back