Official Countdown to Canes Football Thread

Advertisement
Bro; don’t consider it a Sr moment. Man, time flies & life flies along w it. Trust; when I be having sports debates w/ my boys, I’ll have a grip of faces in my head, but can’t remember their names for chit. Lol.

Yeah it was horrible.

I'm just glad that my life didn't depend on me answering.....because you'd be talking to a ghost

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thank you, my brother.

CLEVELAND GARY DID NOT FUMBLE.

On 4th and 7 from the 11, the refs MISTAKENLY gave the ball to Notre Dame ON DOWNS when Cleveland was marked down at the 1.

Jimmy Johnson ran out onto the field making the FIRST DOWN motion, to no avail.

The ball was given to ND at the 1 yard line (where Cleveland went down), not the 2 yard line, where the NON-fumble was "recovered".

At the end of the season, the NCAA banned the use of "split squad" referee teams, based on the miscommunication that took place in the UM-ND game.

Thank you, my brother.

CLEVELAND GARY DID NOT FUMBLE.

On 4th and 7 from the 11, the refs MISTAKENLY gave the ball to Notre Dame ON DOWNS when Cleveland was marked down at the 1.

Jimmy Johnson ran out onto the field making the FIRST DOWN motion, to no avail.

The ball was given to ND at the 1 yard line (where Cleveland went down), not the 2 yard line, where the NON-fumble was "recovered".

At the end of the season, the NCAA banned the use of "split squad" referee teams, based on the miscommunication that took place in the UM-ND game.
One of the most egregious cases of anti-Miami bias on the part of the zebras that continues to this day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
99fortney9601.jpg

Advertisement
Back