Official Countdown to Canes Football Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
The first time I saw those stats I had to do a double take and bust out the old calculator to see the averages. Absolute savage on the field!
@CanesDynasty ....a few yrs ago I was at a Pre-Game UM vs UF Party with @TheOriginalCane at ACE Cafe in Orlando...when some Drunk idiot (Canes Fan) came up to us, telling us that Quarterman was a much better LBer than Webster...There was a guy sitting next to where we were standing, eating Deluxe Nachos, and it took everything in me not to face plant this Drunk guys face into them...Lol...

Advertisement
@CanesDynasty ....a few yrs ago I was at a Pre-Game UM vs UF Party with @TheOriginalCane at ACE Cafe in Orlando...when some Drunk idiot (Canes Fan) came up to us, telling us that Quarterman was a much better LBer than Webster...There was a guy sitting next to where we were standing, eating Deluxe Nachos, and it took everything in me not to face plant this Drunk guys face into them...Lol...
I think you meant @Canes Legacy, but ironically enough, I also attended that game and I would've supported your actions

Canes fans say the darndest things...which is a shame because we have this rich history of great players and some completely disregard it

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Canes Legacy, when does the mailbag start back up? I've been putting off major decisions until I have the benefit of your sage advice.

TBD. We'll probably do 1 or 2 before the season starts and then weekly like we did last time. I'm thinking right before camp starts and then before Bama. The mailbags for the youtube show didn't quite work out the way we wanted to with time constraints.

No disrespect to Brad but no effin way that guy sniffs the top 300. Mediocrity is not what we expect and that is what he gave us. Downvote me all you want but he should never see this list.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back