Official Countdown to Canes Football Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That is the day cis all Americans start being announced because of 3 second film clips from practiSe
If I may be so bold...

"...That is the day cis all Americans start being announced at practiCe because of 3 second film. clips while they practiSe..."

People round these parts will cut a muthafl[]cker over practice vs practise.

Sh¡t gets real, real quick.

Advertisement
Are you serious?
Yup. The gastric “sleeve” is supposed to curb appetite by constructing the stomach, making it smaller so patients feel full very quickly. If the patient ignores the full feeling and continues to force food into his stomach, the band will expand, thus negating the whole point of the surgery. The Feast couldn’t stop himself from gorging.

Advertisement
Yup. The gastric “sleeve” is supposed to curb appetite by constructing the stomach, making it smaller so patients feel full very quickly. If the patient ignores the full feeling and continues to force food into his stomach, the band will expand, thus negating the whole point of the surgery. The Feast couldn’t stop himself from gorging.

It’s probably been two years since I’ve seen the feast around. At least a year and a half anyway. Last year I didn’t see him at any of the games. So that guy had the surgery and never lost very much weight at all? That’s just sad. He is headed for an early grave - I hate to say it, but it’s true.

Advertisement
Back