Official Conference Title Games Thread for 12/3/2022

Advertisement
Ok on to new news..The sideline reporter in the LSU / UGA Jenny Dell is fine.Definitely need some nudes Of her.

I think Im going to focus in on the UCF - Tulane game for a while.

Is there ANY chance that the refs will allow UCF to win this game? Remember they're leaving the conference after today.

Bama is getting in.
90s thumbs up GIF

Advertisement
TCU probably still gets in; makes for an interesting watch. One could make the case that if their own conference screwed them, why not the Playoff Committee?😂

Do you think the conference title games should be in the home stadium of the regular season champion or the higher ranked team? The AAC already does this - rewards the best team.

Advertisement
If they put Bama in with no good wins and two losses over Tcu with 5 ranked wins that’s a **** travesty
Agreed. USC was beaten like a drum. TCU made a gutsy "Go For It" stand in OT and came up short. Those losses are not the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I should have gone to the Tulane game.It’s about a mile from my office.Stupid weatherman said it was going to rain so I said ***** it….yea it rained.About 6 drops.

I’m wondering why they didn’t QB sneak.it looked as though the center could block the NT to the right there was no one left in the hole to stop the QB…Oh well I really think TCU goes even with this loss.

BAMA is sitting home with 2 losses and TCU loses playing in OT in their championship game…NO WAY they stick BAMA in especially after ******** TCU a couple years ago.
I will double down and say TCU stays at 3 in the seeding. There is no argument for taint to jump them. Bama is eliminated

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back