*Official Brad Kaaya Appreciation Thread*

KevinCosio

Sophomore
Not only is he the best freshman QB in program history, he will go down at the very least statistically as the greatest cane QB ever... Besides all that and more, this guy is CARRYING this program on his back.. He's put that on himself.... We will be great at some point with him whether it's next year or 2016 his first year w/o Goldenofrio.. He's the only positive thing we have in recruiting.... Because everyone knows if you have a GREAT QB you will always have a chance... I'm praying we don't waste his career like we did to Duke's... Because like Duke this guy deserves to win something significant here (ACC, major bowl game or national Championship)

Last edited:
Advertisement
The kid has the chance to be special. With the right staff he could bring us national championship #6.

Advertisement
He could be special but he isn't going to get away with the throws he made this past season when he would ball up after throwing the ball. I guarantee you we will all be complaining about it if that doesn't change which I hope it does.

And this kid is recruiting everybody this weekend... including Scarlett, Calloway, Walton, and Bruce.... wish he would stay 4 years....

Kid is the truth. Same he will pay for Al's defense by having to play in offense designed to protect defense instead of scoring.

Yet another in a long line of 1st round draft picks, that won't be a 1st round draft pick.

Advertisement
And this kid is recruiting everybody this weekend... including Scarlett, Calloway, Walton, and Bruce.... wish he would stay 4 years....

Better than Duke johnson in my book. Kaaya recruiting a lot of players and we allegedly know what duke was doing according to Blackvern.....

Better than Duke johnson in my book. Kaaya recruiting a lot of players and we allegedly know what duke was doing according to Blackvern.....

Kaaya also is the reason Cager is here and berrios to.... I mean he's literally killing on the recruiting trail as an upcoming Sophomore!! There are coaches on this staff that have been recruiting for 20+ and aren't as good as Kaaya lol

Advertisement
Doesn't matter how bad a head coach is, not gonna ruin Kaaya. Kid is a stud and works his *** off. Doesn't matter what plays are called the kid will make an impact. Expect big things from him the next 2-3 years

As the fans I think we need to 100% on supporting the coaches and hating the coaching staff

We should never let our hatred for Golden seep to the players

Advertisement
Doesn't matter how bad a head coach is, not gonna ruin Kaaya. Kid is a stud and works his *** off. Doesn't matter what plays are called the kid will make an impact. Expect big things from him the next 2-3 years

Our last 2 starting quarterbacks were stud freshman.

It absolutely does matter how bad a HC is

Golden will ruin Kaaya.

How?? Golden doesn't coach the QBs.... Coley got E.J. Manuel and Christian Ponder drafted in the first round.... F*ck around and he will have Kaaya the #1 pick

With the right play calling and some decent luck, Kaaya would have derailed the Seafood Theft Express in Miami last November. That's how good he is. Golden's just a drag on the kid's career, and the BOT needs to act on that.

Not only is he the best freshman QB in program history, will probably go down at the very least statistically as the greatest cane QB ever and NFL scouts are already looking at him with Heavy interest.. Besides all that and more, this guy is CARRYING this program on his back.. He's put that on himself as a 19 year old.. We will be great at some point with him whether it's next year (not likely w/ Golden) or 2016 his first year w/o Goldenofrio.. He's the only positive thing we have in recruiting.... Because everyone knows if you have a GREAT QB you will always have a chance... I'm praying we don't waste his career like we did to Duke's... Because like Duke this guy deserves to win something significant here (ACC, major bowl game or national Championship)

If only OP had resisted the hyperbole I could have voted this thumbs up.

Advertisement
Back