*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

Football - 455 Philadelphia Eagles +½ for Game
Football - 460 New Orleans Saints +2 for Game
Football - 468 Detroit Lions +1 for Game
 
Sunday is my day off...I sacrifice a lamb, use its blood to paint over my door, and sit inside and feast on its remains to a hardy dinner, and let the midget pass my home. The NFL is for those willing to sacrifice their first born. To you, good luck.
 
Sunday is my day off...I sacrifice a lamb, use its blood to paint over my door, and sit inside and feast on its remains to a hardy dinner, and let the midget pass my home. The NFL is for those willing to sacrifice their first born. To you, good luck.

I can get behind this thinking. I'll most likely throw down a few very small bets just to keep interested or perhaps a crazy parlay
 
Sunday is my day off...I sacrifice a lamb, use its blood to paint over my door, and sit inside and feast on its remains to a hardy dinner, and let the midget pass my home. The NFL is for those willing to sacrifice their first born. To you, good luck.

I can get behind this thinking. I'll most likely throw down a few very small bets just to keep interested or perhaps a crazy parlay

yep- half units on all NFL plays
 
Football - 465 Miami Dolphins/Houston Texans over 31½ for Game
Football - 467 St Louis Rams/Detroit Lions over 36 for Game
Football - 479 Cincinnati Bengals/Baltimore Ravens over 31½ for Game
 
Back
Top