*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

Biggest line moves of the week:

Clemson 3.5
Virginia 4 - R
Akron 3
Utah 3.5 - R
Colo St 3.5 - R

R indicates RLM game (spread moving opposite direction of the majority of bets)

Probably playing all of them. Except UVA. **** them even if it costs me money.

Advertisement
Rutgers off a bye and army off a huge upset ... Im looking at Rutgers. Proba ly first half and game. My question is Sandy impact?

Advertisement
I wouldn't read too much into that Miami line movement. A move from -2 to +1.5 isn't as significant as Tulsa's move from -2.5 to -3.5.

No key numbers were passed so the move wasn't very significant.

I wouldn't read too much into that Miami line movement. A move from -2 to +1.5 isn't as significant as Tulsa's move from -2.5 to -3.5.

No key numbers were passed so the move wasn't very significant.

Actually started at -2.5

I agree somewhat, but still the amount of $$ reguired to move a line 4 points from open is pretty large regardless of key numbers. Just my .02

Advertisement
**** it.. This is a tilt kind of Saturday for me due to real life stuff. Had a strong couple of weeks, let's see how much I give back today.

Syracuse +2
Marshall -3
Marshall/UAB o74
Texas -10
Wisconsin -7
Virginia -1 (let's be honest- if it wasn't "Miami", we'd all be on this so may as well play it)
Iowa -4
Florida -27
Stanford -4
Oklahoma/Baylor o75
SMU -14
UCF -13.5

Advertisement
**** grad you play that many games?

lol you're like the guy @ the roulette table covering 25 numbers

Play what looks good... and what the numbers say to play. Some weeks it's more, some weeks it is less. Could have been more selective, but decided to just say **** it and let it ride. I've had a good read the last few weeks, so that's why I said let's see if it continues, or how much I give back.

Advertisement
Hello gentlemen. Been a while. Is there a game I should seriously considering hammering today? Thinking of taking some action.

I personally really like Marshall/UAB over. But I wouldn't recommend hammering anything.

/holy **** dude, blast from the past

Advertisement
Back