*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

48 total at the half in the Okie St game.

I'm gonna go take a seat in the rocket ship if ya'll don't mind. I'll wait for you, there.

Also, gonna get my suit on, considering Arizona State finally scored and I'm 12 away from pay dirt there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
DCF, I didn't know you were a gambler papi. Got something for the Hawaii game? Thinking of taking the Rainbow!

P.S. No homo, but we come a long way haven't we primo?

Advertisement
48 total at the half in the Okie St game.

I'm gonna go take a seat in the rocket ship if ya'll don't mind. I'll wait for you, there.

Also, gonna get my suit on, considering Arizona State finally scored and I'm 12 away from pay dirt there.

11889_o.gif

I have been dominating the midget with the same **** every week. That little ******* can not set lines high enough.

11889_o.gif

I have been dominating the midget with the same **** every week. That little ******* can not set lines high enough.

Papi, join me with the Rainbow, no chance they don't cover 3.5, honestly, I have no clue how this line isn't 10 at very least.

Papi, join me with the Rainbow, no chance they don't cover 3.5, honestly, I have no clue how this line isn't 10 at very least.

Its not a Saturday unless I bankrupt Joe at 3am with a Hawaii game.

As long as you don't call me papi, that is.

Just for record keeping.

Central Michigan * L
WVU O ***** W
North Carolina * L
Stanford O *** L
Oklahoma State O ***** W
Arizona State O *** W

Advertisement
yes KKU we in a good place now bruh

I got the Rainbows-Utah St over 60

I love any kind of action, KKU. Ponies, poker, sports, fantasy sports, you name it and I'm doing it. Been very busy the last 18 months working on a video game (just released this past Tuesday, Uncharted 3) so I haven't been an active participant but I'll be on my grind now. No love for the Joe man!

I heard you do video gaming. Any work on GW3 or MW2 or 3? That's my ****!

Advertisement
I think I'll head to bed at the half...an early Sunday.

This one looks like money in the bank.

Advertisement
To steal the concept from Crafton's thread over at Moni's GloryHole...

UNDERDOGS WHO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN OUTRIGHT

Lou -- OUTRIGHT WINNER
Syr -- Loss
Vandy -- Covered
Iowa -- OUTRIGHT WINNER
TexT -- Loss
NCSt -- OUTRIGHT WINNER

ECar -- Loss
Ida -- OUTRIGHT WINNER
Troy -- Loss
WKY -- OUTRIGHT WINNER

RU -- OUTRIGHT WINNER
LSU -- OUTRIGHT WINNER
WashSt -- Loss
Wake -- Covered
Missou -- Push

Wash -- Push
LaTech -- OUTRIGHT WINNER

Just about 50% outright winners.

Over 27 wvu second half 8 units

I also had Houston -17 first half one unit.
Mizzou plus two over 37 second half parlay one unit.

Started Saturday up 6 units and finished up 5 units on the day so I sit here up 11 units. It'd be niice for an NFL worthy fma to let it ride, but I know I need to stay the course and sinner down a little.

Advertisement
Back