*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

Advertisement
I rarely make a "strong play" recommendation but the Dayton Miami game might be worth it

The Redhawks have had a tumultuous preseason with injuries. Junior guard Allen Roberts (right knee), who was the team’s second-leading returning scorer, and junior center Vince Legarza (left knee), who was expected to challenge for a starting spot, both will miss the UD game. Starting guard Orlando Williams also is out after being suspended indefinitely for an undisclosed school-related violation.

Two other Redhawks are banged up (starting PG) and Miami isn't a deep team to begin with

I rarely make a "strong play" recommendation but the Dayton Miami game might be worth it

The Redhawks have had a tumultuous preseason with injuries. Junior guard Allen Roberts (right knee), who was the team’s second-leading returning scorer, and junior center Vince Legarza (left knee), who was expected to challenge for a starting spot, both will miss the UD game. Starting guard Orlando Williams also is out after being suspended indefinitely for an undisclosed school-related violation.

Two other Redhawks are banged up (starting PG) and Miami isn't a deep team to begin with
So you're saying to ride the team which just so happens to be your avatar, as a 3.5 point road favorite? I'm on board.

Over 21.5 second half two units.
Bing! Getting back some of the juicing Joe Green has done to you, eh?

Yeah I'm a small player. I got up almost 20 units and decided to get the big stick out. I struck out. So now I'm back to grinding it. I don't think most players here would agree with that mentality and quite frankly they would be right. Being such a small time player it is difficult to have a niice cash roll, hence my decision to get the bug stick out. I'm currently back yo to 6 units minus some juice. Gonna keep grinding away.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So you're saying to ride the team which just so happens to be your avatar, as a 3.5 point road favorite? I'm on board.

Im In.
---------

Can Ball State score? If u look at points for and points against for both teams, I think the under looks good and I never bet the under. 0-2 w N.Ill this year also

Ugly way to be up for the day, but I'll still tell Joe Green to suck it.

Portugal ML v Bosnia-Herzegovina to win 2.5 units - win
WVU -9 - LOSS (that bad it had to be caps locked)

Pending for tonight is Dayton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes I'm getting r@ped in college bball today. I could use some shoe in's of the week.

Need UF and Kentucky to pull through to get me back close to even.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back