*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

Ok, for my underdog game I'm well behind (32 points) and don't have many weeks to make it up in ... so it's only looking at large underdogs at this point (at least 14 points minimum). Of course these will all be flyers, but has to be done.

So close last week ... I ended up taking Pitt +17. Thought I had it too.

Va Tech +14 FSU
Auburn +15 UGA
Boston College +19 ND
Cal +28 Oregon
Wash State +14.5 UCLA
Baylor +20.5 at Oklahoma
Arkansas +14 at South Carolina
UL Lafayette +26 at Florida

So, which huge dog to take a chance on this week?

Advertisement
Thinking about VT, as I believe they will show up to play. But I'm figuring that is a carbon copy of our game with fsu where we showed up to play. Hang close, even lead for a good while, before they just can't keep up anymore.

The rest are terrible, a few teams I can see beating the spread, but not winning outright (maybe Arkansas, maybe)

Advertisement
I know. When you're talking underdogs of this magnitude it's always going to be bad teams that on paper shouldn't have much shot.

I had a hunch on Washington St. They only lost by 3 at UCLA last year. Nothing on paper says they should play well though, just a gut feeling that they will show up.

BC isn't good, but just have a feeling ND is going to drop one somewhere. Should have lost to Pitt this week at home. BC lost by 2 last year at ND.

Baylor at least has offense, and OU is not that great imo. Baylor beat them last year.

Thought Arky might have a shot just because it seems like without Lattimore SC doesn't have much offense. Auburn is at home and UGA has been known to **** the bed randomly.

Probably leaning either VT or BC at the moment.

I figured ND was one to stay away from, the old 'They got their wakeup call last week" scenario. Good luck man, Those are all tough

Going all in this weekend:

Canes -1.5 2*
Canes +1 4*
Oregon o67.5 .5*
4 team parlay:
Canes +1
VT +13.5 (should have jumped on this yesterday when it was 14.5, but oh well)
PSU +7.5
Oregon -28
...pays out about 11x if it hits.

That's a nice looking parlay.

Thanks. I usually don't mess with them very often, but I'm feeling pretty good about those games. Kind of wanted to leave the PSU game out but we'll see.

Colts -3 tonight

also following the sharps and taking the Under on Ark St/ULM......

88% on the over and total has gone down from 61.5 to 59.5

Advertisement
What everybody's feeling on the over under at 50.5 now on the VT FSU game. Last night I liked the over woke up today and like the under.. May just have to stay away from this game

everybody on Ark St tonight including sharps. might haveta roll with it or parlay with the under and/or Colts -3

Advertisement
It's up to 67% on FSU but it's back to -13. So there's some decent size buyback coming in late on the Holes.

Advertisement
Down 2.5 units

Noles -7.5 first half
Noles -13 game
Colts -2.5 first half
Colts -3.5 game
All 1 unit plays.

Advertisement
Back