*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***


both of their RBs look great. That King kid can fly

As an aside, all of the degenerates in this thread are really missing out if you don't have AppleTV and a computer with Mountain Lion. I'm watching all of the games I gambled on from my computer to my TV on frontrowsports.eu- its the ****

Is the vid quality good enough on that?

Edit: PING

Thanks again Japan!
 

both of their RBs look great. That King kid can fly

As an aside, all of the degenerates in this thread are really missing out if you don't have AppleTV and a computer with Mountain Lion. I'm watching all of the games I gambled on from my computer to my TV on frontrowsports.eu- its the ****

Is the vid quality good enough on that?

Edit: PING

Thanks again Japan!

not HD for a stream like Rice/LT but good enough. We're looking real good here. Hoping the 66 gets here early so I can watch a real football game
 
I'll ride with BooThisMan and call it a night. Very middling weekend...just not enough plays to tickle my pickle.
 
Standford and Tennesee are the two public sucker bets of the day and I fell right into the ******* trap.
 
Back
Top