OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

Advertisement
Van Dyke with a dime to Redding on a streak. Placed it right on him 35-40 yards in the air. Harrell in coverage
Van Dyke gonna be all that and a ham sandwich .People writing him off for Garcia better take a second look.Kids gonna be the goods and I don’t think we lose much if anything if he has a couple series a game for experience.

Advertisement
This is great hearing all these different names popping up in camp. Especially guys like Redding, Smith, Arroyo, B Smith, J George, J Knighton and Restrepo! If even 1/2 of those guys become solid contributors we have a very deep list of offensive weapons/combinations we could potentially Trot out. It would take ALOT of pressure off Harley/Mallory or at least make defenses pay for zoning in on stopping those two. Still waiting to hear Rambo finally break through that wall though

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re not deep at CB compared to other positions like Striker so my guess is he will stay at CB this year and then move to Striker in the spring.
Long depth is lacking but we have plenty of guys that’ll be playing on two deep. He’s not playing regardless. Ts, Ivey , Couch , Blades , Dunson and maybe Clarke the three deep. That’s as good as we’ve been in a long time, the sooner you move him the better. I don’t want him to transfer.

Advertisement
Didnt he already get moved from safety to cornerback to striker? The only other position let for him is WLB.
I can’t remember but if he did it was more about numbers. He’s only been here a year. We he moved to cb the numbers were god awful and then mix in blades being out. Going into this year safety was the deepest and arguably best group.

Still 11v11:

Rambo beat Stevenson on a curl to the sticks for first team from King.

Redding with another nice grab on an out to the sideline with Clarke in coverage on second team.

Restrepo working on first team picks up a chunk across the middle on a bullet from Van Dyke.

Ivey with a PBU on a deep ball intended for Keyshawn from Van Dyke on first team.

Mallory beats Jennings/Steed across the middle for a gain of 20-25 from Van Dyke for first team

Advertisement
Back