OFFICIAL #1 PRACTISE THREAD

Advertisement
Advertisement
We absolutely shock and have a solid lead on Alabama in the first half. Only their defense keeps them in it. They’ll turn over the ball and we will capitalize off of it. I’m guessing a pick six. The second half will be better for them, but they won’t have the experience at quarterback to win. I hope you all are starting to see the light. This team is the most deep and mature that we’ve had in fifteen years. Alabama is starting nine new guys on offense and a new quarterback. It’s going to be a great day to be a Miami Hurricane. The transfers will be the difference makers. The big three of Stevenson, Rambo and Dre are enough to put us over the top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Key’Shawn Smith has been the receiver working most consistently on the first team in addition to Harley and Rambo.

I’d have to say Mark Pope has been a standout on the second team offense so far, he’s been consistently grouped with Redding and Wiggins. In 7v7 play going on now, Van Dyke just went to Pope three straight times, two of which were touchdowns.
Can it be?..... Will we finally get the Pope we thought we recruited

Advertisement
We absolutely shock and have a solid lead on Alabama in the first half. Only their defense keeps them in it. They’ll turn over the ball and we will capitalize off of it. I’m guessing a pick six. The second half will be better for them, but they won’t have the experience at quarterback to win. I hope you all are starting to see the light. This team is the most deep and mature that we’ve had in fifteen years. Alabama is starting nine new guys on offense and a new quarterback. It’s going to be a great day to be a Miami Hurricane. The transfers will be the difference makers. The big three of Stevenson, Rambo and Dre are enough to put us over the top.
Don’t do this to me. I won’t sleep until Sep 4th

Really interesting... I was watching Footballeville's video of the press conferences. After they ended, I listened to him answering questions. He mentioned that he talked to Don Chaney Sr at practice. Don Sr. said the level of competition is definitely higher this season. He said the new guys came in and "caused a ruckus". Don Sr. also said the team is not afraid of Bama; he said they believe they can give them a game.

Really interesting... I was watching Footballeville's video of the press conferences. After they ended, I listened to him answering questions. He mentioned that he talked to Don Chaney Sr at practice. Don Sr. said the level of competition is definitely higher this season. He said the new guys came in and "caused a ruckus". Don Sr. also said the team is not afraid of Bama; he said they believe they can give them a game.
Manny slipped it in as to not cause too much of a stir, but he also admitted to being very impressed by the 2021 class. They came in ready to go and has his full attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back