Official “Not getting **** done at work today” thread

I feel more dread than excitement.. nothing worse than losing to a Gata. Battered wife syndrome. Get me some therapy & meds!

Somebody. Anybody. Tell me we roll...
No risk, no reward.

Do you want us to alternate playing FIU and Wake Forest every other week?

WTF

Advertisement
'Working' on scheduling, contract renewal, capital equipment orders for FY20. my division is under control.....LOLOL.
CIS it is.

Just walked in, sat at my desk and already looking up all the reports about Gaytors so I can talk **** tomorrow at the Big 3 Roll up Tailgate

Advertisement
Working nights (4pm-4am) tonight through Monday night. Can’t go to the game and I’ll have to watch it on my phone. I have my TV set to record it though. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Working nights (4pm-4am) tonight through Monday night. Can’t go to the game and I’ll have to watch it on my phone. I have my TV set to record it though. Go Canes!
1566571707397.png

By the way, I'm an outside sales rep, and I'm sitting in my truck not working, looking at my phone. Too jacked to make a call and more worried about what's happening here. Priorities!
Just to jive with the spirit of the thread...

Advertisement
I remember, we watched a few games together, the last being at the Ale House where we witnessed a loss to FSWho.

How ya been?
Doing great, just bought a new place a couple of months ago, still in Lexington. New place has a finished walk out basement, which is now going to be the Cane Cave. Finally a place to put all of my Canes gear on display! Grand opening is tomorrow night.

Do you want us to alternate playing FIU and Wake Forest every other week?

WTF
I want us to not get beat on national stage by 30 to kick off season against $EC opponent... or on national stage in bowl game. Last season I didn't get what I want.. Come to think of it, last 15 years I haven't gotten what I wanted.

/we always have the 80's

Advertisement
I've been screaming FOOTBALL randomly since 0500. Co-worker less than pleased. I will not relent. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Back