***OFFICAIL NCAA SWEET SIXTEEN GAME THREAD VS BUTLER***

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least 4 "driving layups missed by Durand Scott" on the gamecast. Is it that bad?

They have all been contested. Nobody can drop a shot this half consistently. Worst shooting half this year. 29-16 at the half. The way we've played so far, it will be considered a miracle if we pull this one out. 20 minutes. Lets go Canes!

Last edited:
16 points at the half. Lulz.

It was a great season, fun, entertaining, a lot to build on. But this is a program not quite ready for prime time. Nerves got the best of the guys so far, if they make a game of it good for them. But, Imma not holding my breath.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we cant make shots .Start making them its a new ball game

lets start by taking smarter shots, instead of trying to hit Rock and Jock 30 pointers all day. If Larranaga wasnt so intent on shooting the 3, and some of those had been pump and drive plays, we would have at least 8 more points, if not more.

Advertisement
Good question P2. Many of the usual posters are at the game. Maybe, they should have stayed home and posted instead and we would be winning. :/

Well, I'm closing my computer until this game has ended. I can only hope there is better news to talk about afterword. Lets go Canes! Later

Hopefully we can come out and get a couple quick buckets and get Marquette on their heels. I don't think we've taken too many bad perimeter shots. Some of the stuff in the lane has been awful. If we fix just half of the offensive blunders we can get back in the game. Defense has been pretty solid and Marquette has been a lil lucky bounce and shooting wise.

I think Shane and the boys can turn it around I'm not throwin in the towel yet.

Glad to see those halftime adjustments Larranaga! Shooting and missing another open 3! **** that guy
And ANOTHER offensive rebound for Marquette. Leading to free throws for them.

Advertisement
Back