***OFFICAIL NCAA "SECOND ROUND" GAME THREAD VS UCI***

I need one of these to roam around my property in the summertime. He'd find plenty to eat.

205.jpg

Whatever God/creator/Darwinism you believe in is a cruel mistress to make an animal look like that.

I actually think it looks pretty cool.

Advertisement
hoping we throw up a Syracuse type score from yesterday. but a win is a win..unless we play like Gonzaga did. then I'll be ****ed

seeing what happened to Gonzaga and Marquette and New Mexico, I won't be ****ed with any win.

Advertisement
seeing what happened to Gonzaga and Marquette and New Mexico, I won't be ****ed with any win.

It's kind of like driving, just get the car moving in the right direction. It's tourney play, the most important thing for us is to win. The second most important thing is everyone remains healthy. The third would be murdering a team.

We played our ACC Tourney games around 12:00/1:00PM and we didn't come out flat. I would expect good momentum from the beginning.

It's kind of like driving, just get the car moving in the right direction. It's tourney play, the most important thing for us is to win. The second most important thing is everyone remains healthy. The third would be murdering a team.

We played our ACC Tourney games around 12:00/1:00PM and we didn't come out flat. I would expect good momentum from the beginning.

^^^^^This. Just win. It's about that time to open my first beer. Lets go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we so close to game time. cant explain how wonderful it is to have the U in the tourney again. ..with competent coaching and some flat out studs

Advertisement
Back