Offering other RB is that some foreshadowing about Sony?

OK i was just ****ing around i understand i just wanted to see if people would flip **** on me lol

87.gif

haha WTF?

Advertisement
I really hope I'm wrong but the coincidence of (1) the rumors of Sony letting the coaches know he is going to uga, (2) uga coaches basically getting rid of their one 4* rb commit, and (3) Miami sending out a bunch of rb offers all at once has me very concerned. I hope it just has to do with Cook, although I don't think his recruitment is over at all.

While you're at it, tell me when we attack Iran.

Georgia seems very confident about landing Sony. Seems like Sony and.the other RB has been talking a lot. Havent heard any chatter from our side :(. We shall see though

Georgia seems very confident about landing Sony. Seems like Sony and.the other RB has been talking a lot. Havent heard any chatter from our side :(. We shall see though

well our coaches and players were confident about a certain recruit this february.

BTW, I know some LBs (both on schollie and walk-ons) who told me they were genuinely shocked that a certain LB didn't come. the whole team and coaches legitimately believed he would be here.

As soon as I saw Roc Thomas was offered, I was wondering how long it would take someone to start a thread like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back