Offer/Visit tracker: Transfer Portal

Need cliff notes pls..now on 2 fronts.
Gaby shot down what? I gather, but not sure if you meant in conjunction with the other post that Enow isn't visiting?
And again I gather, from info. in other threads, that maybe Cribby is saying pump the brakes on a Fletcher commit? At least for now? No clue, honestly.
We all in the same boat bro lol. Cribby threw us a bone and then reeled it back in 😭

Advertisement
Need cliff notes pls..now on 2 fronts.
Gaby shot down what? I gather, but not sure if you meant in conjunction with the other post that Enow isn't visiting?
And again I gather, from info. in other threads, that maybe Cribby is saying pump the brakes on a Fletcher commit? At least for now? No clue, honestly.
Staff tried to get Etta to visit but Gaby said his parents shut it down and want him to honor his pledge. Soo I don’t think Cribby comment had anything to do with him

They’re saying Charlie Strong believes he would be the best LB even out of the group they have committed. That’s how high they are on him.
With our pronouns now, I'm not sure if Charlie Strong's "best linebacker" comments are re:

Clark or Mauigoa?

I'll hang up and listen :)

Britney Spears Phone GIF

Advertisement
Staff tried to get Etta to visit but Gaby said his parents shut it down and want him to honor his pledge. Soo I don’t think Cribby comment had anything to do with him
So our hope left for a 2nd DT in this class is flipping Mccloud from SC.Thank god for the transfer portal because Moten and Horton as a 2 year haul is not enough.

So our hope left for a 2nd DT in this class is flipping Mccloud from SC.Thank god for the transfer portal because Moten and Horton as a 2 year haul is not enough.
Hopefully, Tunmise Adeleye jumps in from the portal. That would be a big help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
D
Desperation my friend.This is what happens when you only sign 1 DT in back to back classes.
There’s plenty of more productive guys. It’s not desperation. I don’t think they’re looking for starters. Just guys that can come in and fill specific roles.

Advertisement
Back