Offer Evan Neals brother already

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
There are plenty of spots open, and knowing this staff they’ll whiff on a bunch of guys and be forced to grab the Jordan Miller’s and Bethel’s to close out the class. The online we signed last year was great so let’s piggy back it with Neal and pray to god for someone like Lucas and take another project and call it a day.

Advertisement
If there was one guy in this class or the last 2 or 3 it would be Neal. Maybe like a Spencer Rattler too

Advertisement
There are plenty of spots open, and knowing this staff they’ll whiff on a bunch of guys and be forced to grab the Jordan Miller’s and Bethel’s to close out the class. The online we signed last year was great so let’s piggy back it with Neal and pray to god for someone like Lucas and take another project and call it a day.
I remember years ago the Recruit we had to have was 4 star linebacker Keith Brown, ,Oh we had to have him and in orcer to get him we had to bring his brother Lamar Atkins. We didn't offer his brother, Louisvlle did. Brown was a total bust and Atkins became there starting fullback.

I remember years ago the Recruit we had to have was 4 star linebacker Keith Brown, ,Oh we had to have him and in orcer to get him we had to bring his brother Lamar Atkins. We didn't offer his brother, Louisvlle did. Brown was a total bust and Atkins became there starting fullback.

He was a beast at WKU. All conference. Crazy Burgess was undersized but turned out to be the better of the two. Keith Brown just didn’t fit well with Louisville but he did well at WKU. But yea you can’t just waste offers. I respect every prospect that attempts to do this but an institution has to decide if it’s worth it.

Advertisement

Did you just compare this kid to Jordan Miller and Bethel?
Smh.

Evan’s brother was supposed to transfer here months ago as a preferred walkon, but we screwed that up. This his sudden flip to Bama.

Advertisement
I assume we have a limit on the number of PWO, but with a PWO offer I only see upside with a big body that could potentially be shaped and developed.

Advertisement
In edrick Neal’s film he moves people simply, with a redshirt year he can continue to reshape his body and lose weight and possibly be a factor in the oline down the line

Last edited:
In eddie Neal’s film he moves people simply, with a redshirt year he can continue to reshape his body and lose weight and possibly be a factor in the oline down the line

I'm pretty sure he redshirted at UCF and then sat out this year. I saw a picture of him with Evan and boy is that body sloppy as ****.

In eddie Neal’s film he moves people simply, with a redshirt year he can continue to reshape his body and lose weight and possibly be a factor in the oline down the line
I believe your looking at Edricks film Eddie was a smaller version and a that end!

Advertisement
Back