Offer Butch a 3 Year 5 million Dollar contract..

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
With a 10 million dollar buyout. Load it with incentives for winning and graduation and so on.. If he does what he does, he will get paid at the end of year 3. The BOT would not have to worry about him leaving, and we would be getting the best bargain ever. If he wants the job as bad as he says he does he will take it. The BOT would have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking the so called "risk"

Advertisement
if butch gets the job he'll retire here, there's not a doubt in my mind

I'm **** near sure he'd do it for free at this point, that man is hungry as **** with fire inside him

Advertisement
He'd do it for free. You got that right. I still can't get over the hunger in his voice on that 790 interview man. He not only wants to win now but he want to sit back after he retires & watch what he built. I love that SOB.

Advertisement
Nobody else wants Butch. Miami won't need to offer a buyout, either way.

If Miami doesn't pick him up, you watch. Someone sure will.

Luv you, bro ... But how's that worked out for him over the past 5 seasons?

HE ONLY WANTS MIAMI.

It's not like Butch is a pauper, and I believe there's a lot of truth in this.

This recent development at UM was preceded by a couple years with Butch wanting the job at the U, but of course the opportunity only just now occurred.

I'd suggest that Butch would like very much to get back into coaching - but that unless the job automatically makes his willy tingle - he can afford to pass and not have to go somewhere that really doesn't appeal to him.

Unlike Mario supporters - I would never, EVER be a towel boy at a San Francisco bath house.

The Mario supporters, however, seem to find something appealing about that kind of job.

Advertisement
Back