WR- Mark Pope
WR- Brian Hightower
TE- Brevin jordan
LT- Kennedy
LG- Donaldson
C- Gaynor
RG- Reed
RT- Scaife

This is more of a shot in the dark than a prediction, there is still a lot of time until August 31st so a lot can change. I know I don’t have Jeff Thomas on it because I think he will have to sit due to dropping out of class last semester.

Advertisement
Right now, I don't know who is the starting QB. Tate is looking like a 2020 option unless something changes. Jalen is who I am hoping for in 2019.

Like Mizzou did for Kelly Bryant and Robinson from TCU.

JT4 is a starter.

Advertisement
That’s a young lineup but a talented one. If Martell is eligible it’s him or Williams and then take out Pope and add Thomas. It will also be interested if Martin gets a waiver for this year. You may see a 4 headed monster with him, Dallas, Lo, and Cam.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a young lineup but a talented one. If Martell is eligible it’s him or Williams and then take out Pope and add Thomas. It will also be interested if Martin gets a waiver for this year. You may see a 4 headed monster with him, Dallas, Lo, and Cam.

Martin will probably get the waiver. I don't think Deejay starts... I think he plays a lot but situationally and catching more passes. Make Davis and Lingard your top 2 guys and then give it to Martin/Burns to wear down the D in the second half.

Finals week for last semester was December 8th-14th, not sure if JT4 was on campus and do you “experts” know for sure Tate will be eligible?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back