Offensive Staff under Lashlee

I know we are still a ways out from a OC hire being announced, and seeing how Lashlee’s name has been leaked, he probably won’t end up being the hire. None the less, this is the first name being reported that interviewed for the position so I wanted to discuss what the staff would potentially look like on the offensive side of the ball if he is hired.

Does anyone have any insight in the guys he has worked with or has connections to that he could potentially bring in with him as part of his staff? Any guesses at a mock staff with Lashlee at OC?

Advertisement
Hickson and Field would probably be retained.
I assume that would probably be the case, but what about the rest of the spots? Has he worked with anyone at multiple spots? Did he play with anyone that is currently in coaching? Who was he responsible for hiring at SMU?

Advertisement
I know we are still a ways out from a OC hire being announced, and seeing how Lashlee’s name has been leaked, he probably won’t end up being the hire. None the less, this is the first name being reported that interviewed for the position so I wanted to discuss what the staff would potentially look like on the offensive side of the ball if he is hired.

Does anyone have any insight in the guys he has worked with or has connections to that he could potentially bring in with him as part of his staff? Any guesses at a mock staff with Lashlee at OC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back