Offensive line recruits?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
This is going to be a position of need so why are we not going after quality prospects? Reed was a good commit but we need more then that. Does anyone have any more info on this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Y'all did the same thing last season and we ended up with quality recruits along the oline it's still early let the board play out and we have quality olineman commited already as well

This is going to be a position of need so why are we not going after quality prospects? Reed was a good commit but we need more then that. Does anyone have any more info on this?

We´re already got two beasts committed in Reed and Scaife. And we´ll likely take two more. Don´t forget we brought in 6 OL last year.

Every position is a position of need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scaife and reed are the 2 best interior lineman in Florida.
William Barnes is the best tackle imo. We need to make some head way with him

Pretty good chance we get Campbell and another IMG OL, his name escapes me.

There's Dunlap who some think Miami stopped recruiting. And that mammoth Australian dude

Advertisement
John Campbell will probably be in this class but I say go get Daniel Faalele and shut down the OLine for 2018.

Advertisement

What a freakin jack... only a Gaytor can come up with this chit...

There's Dunlap who some think Miami stopped recruiting. And that mammoth Australian dude

2 more Crystal Balls for Barnes to the Gaytes this week, including Ivins. We might not be done with him but who's up next?

Capture+_2017-05-06-08-53-06.jpg

Advertisement
Back