Offensive Coordinator

sid the kid

Recruit
I'll preface my comments by stating in no uncertain terms that I would love to implement a spread offense and incorporate innovative concepts, but...

..and I know that I'll get negged to death for this, but after rewatching the game (without all the screaming this time) I realized we had people wide open all night and our QB just can't make the play. Richt is calling a decent game, but 12 just screwed it up every time.

Look at the interceptions again:

INT 1 - Cager is sitting there wide open for a 10-15 yd play, but this a - hole forces it to Thomas and gets picked

INT 2 - I know he gets hit on the pass, but if he just reads the blitz Brevin Jordan is the hot route and is wide open in the flat

New OC would be nice, but we have to have a new QB NOW!

Advertisement
Who put 12 in the game? Who chose to keep him in the game? Who has been here for 3 seasons and cant get another qb ready to keep 12 off the field?

I will hang up and listen

Who put 12 in the game? Who chose to keep him in the game? Who has been here for 3 seasons and cant get another qb ready to keep 12 off the field?

I agree 1000%. I am not absolving Richt of the blame, just noting that the scheme/offensive game plan is not as trash as it appears. Of course he now needs to man up and make the necessary changes....which I believe he will.

I agree 1000%. I am not absolving Richt of the blame, just noting that the scheme/offensive game plan is not as trash as it appears. Of course he now needs to man up and make the necessary changes....which I believe he will.[/QUOTE

To nice of a guy. Rosier will trot out there and throw 50% from Savannanananana State

Who got suspended for game 1? Who hasn't played well enough to unseat an atrocious Rosier? Who can the OL ACTUALLY BLOCK?

The fact that Rosier is staying in games is more an indictment on the backups than an endorsement for Malik. Y'all act like Richt is just stupid.

Advertisement
Who got suspended for game 1? Who hasn't played well enough to unseat an atrocious Rosier? Who can the OL ACTUALLY BLOCK?

The fact that Rosier is staying in games is more an indictment on the backups than an endorsement for Malik. Y'all act like Richt is just stupid.
And who hasn’t prepared the four stars enough to dethrone Mr. 47%? Who has failed to correct Mr. 47%’s errors from last season? We all heard about how well he was doing in improving his performance during the off season, only to lay a hard boiled, year-old, stinking egg Sunday! Blame the coaches.

It is time to groom the future stars by putting them in games NOW.

Its year three. If he doesnt have adequate players then he is to blame.

And who hasn’t prepared the four stars enough to dethrone Mr. 47%? Who has failed to correct Mr. 47%’s errors from last season? We all heard about how well he was doing in improving his performance during the off season, only to lay a hard boiled, year-old, stinking egg Sunday! Blame the coaches.

It is time to groom the future stars by putting them in games NOW.

Maybe we should blame... I don't know... the QUARTERBACK COACH??? Who is ridiculously underqualified, has proven nothing and got the job via blatant nepotism.

OC isn't gonna matter with the QB coach we have.

Advertisement
I don't have a problem with Richt's offense, guys are open...and ****ed. The biggest problem is and always has been the triggerman. That comes back to die at Richt's feet anyway. Saying that, it's got to be a spiritual or philosophical thing with him. There must be something else other than on-field production that he wants at that position. Someone mentioned it earlier, a good guy in his own image? Whatever it is, confidence is eroding like a melting glacier on the faces of some of these kids because of it.

It sucks to hear yet again but until Malik is gone it'll be the last trump card Richt has in his pocket to pull and burn when things go bad and someone's looking at who to blame. Rosier is the last Goldenite and Richt knows it.

I think Richt doesn't want to hire an OC and surrounds himself with Corches so we can't possibly fire him midseason. There is no Larry Scott to interim coach. Imagine Diaz as the interim corch? We would be running flea flickers, Dual QBs, Statue of Libertys, Hook and lateral, Fumblerooskis, bouncerrooskis, fake punts, fake FGs, Fake Spike, Fake procedure, Philly specials, hidden ball tricks, and any other trick play he can come up with/used in his madden season on every **** play.

In three years you havent gotten anybody you recruited ready to play? Remember Malik is a Golden holdover. Something is wrong with this.

Blame his incompetent son who he snuck in... sick of all this crap... coach after coach... arrogant, corrupt a$$es...

...one had his bum buddy, next his son... arrgh

Advertisement

His starter can’t make reads and can’t hit an open receiver and he refuses to try something different. What’s that about he definition of insanity again?

It's the perfect time to get one of the other guys comfortable with in game action these next three games, especially Saturday. We can blame Rosier all we want but ultimately Richt is the guy who has stuck with him too long. Rosier's first int was a mistake a 5th year senior should not be making. It doesn't matter that Cager was wide open 10 to 15 yards down field. When has Malik consistently make that throw?

It's boom or bust for this offense with Rosier under center. The fact that there is no intermediate passing game makes it difficult to stay on the field converting third downs.

We've heard Richt say when a clean pocket exists Rosier is more accurate. I didn't see that against LSU, nothing looked different from last season. Rosier supposedly has dedicated himself to watching more film. That didn't look to be the case as he still can't read the defense. We heard Malik was being more of a leader. Leaders earn respect and trust. They don't get *****ed at by others because they are incapable of making plays when needed.

I thank Malik for the awesome beginning to last year, the amazing game winning throws against FSU and GT, and the demolition of VT and ND. But he's not the guy that's going to get us back to 10+ wins this year. Again Richt has to open his eyes and see this.

Advertisement
Blame his incompetent son who he snuck in... sick of all this crap... coach after coach... arrogant, corrupt a$$es...

...one had his bum buddy, next his son... arrgh

The son is worse. Atleast NO D is capable of coaching at a non P5 level. I wouldn't want lil Richt being a HS QB coach.

Advertisement
Back