Offenses?

“They all run the ball, they all throw the ball, and they all try to take advantage of whatever the defensive weakness will be.”-Fraggle

100+ years of football simplified for the masses in one easy sentence.

Advertisement
Man I couldn't click fast enough when I saw a new post from Fraggle, GOAT of goats, and this one did not disappoint.
I would like to start up a collection to get Fraggle his own Michigan Wolverine leather helmet to wear whenever he and Mario co-author a porst about offenses in the future. If we don't collect enough money, Fraggle will have to settle for an old brown leather helmet and I just don't want to do the GOAT like that.

View attachment 282934
Wish I could get one of dese made in white leather, with an O&G split U on each side.

I have laughed.at a lot of Fraggle's posts in the past, but he isn't entirely wrong here. Didn't we all just watch Michigan manhandle Alabaga and the Huskies on both sides of the LOS? Yes, J.J. McCarthy was competent when needed, but that's not what won games and a NC for them. He just didn't lose them any. Brad Kayak wins 10 or 11 games for the Canes last year.

I didn’t see Michigan’s offense do a ton vs Alabama.

I actually made it to the end of the first paragraph.... Then..... Well... Things got fragglecized.... That's it....
nicksplat GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back