Offense Isn't as Prolific as We Thought

canes1239

Freshman
Points earned by offense against Power 5 teams:

Gt: 21

Florida St: 19

UNC: 13

Defense has been solid all year. Offense has been losing us games. Offensive line is our biggest deficiency by far, followed by receivers with hands. Richt needs to recognize Brad is a rhythmic passer and he doesn't handle the pressure well. I'd call a bunch of short passes in the early going of games. This will both get Brad into rhythm but also hide our deficiencies on the line. Most of the short passes so far haven't been designed, mostly checkdowns that are the last resort because some defender is charging Brad. We need to get the ball out of Brad's hand quickly and dink and dunk until a big shot opens up

Advertisement
Might be an understatement. I expected to have lapses on defense this season... I didn't expect to look like an inexperienced offense...

Might be an understatement. I expected to have lapses on defense this season... I didn't expect to look like an inexperienced offense...

Yeah to be honest I expected our offense to carry our team. I think all the different offensive systems these players have played in is starting to catch up

Advertisement
Back