Offense can run more

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
We don't run enough screens. Screens to running backs, screens to wideouts. Apparently out of all the wr we have none of them can get down the field n fight for the ball so short game the **** out of teams. We built on speed we not built for down field passes.
And Is it me or did anyone see all these wideouts everyone talks about during practice? Wiggins is trash I never seen a wide out not want to fight for a ball.

Advertisement
We don't run enough screens. Screens to running backs, screens to wideouts. Apparently out of all the wr we have none of them can get down the field n fight for the ball so short game the **** out of teams. We built on speed we not built for down field passes.
And Is it me or did anyone see all these wideouts everyone talks about during practice? Wiggins is trash I never seen a wide out not want to fight for a ball.

I thought Diaz made it very Clear in one of his recent interviews, that the WR's just simply aren't performing in games like they do in practice. Which absolutely has to be the case. Can't imagine them looking that bad in practice and not getting replaced.

Issue at WR is Pope is a slot wr but being put outside. It’s a common issue at Miami, where players being put at the wrong position. Ideally it should be Pope, Harley, Few, and X at slot.

Advertisement
Back