(Offcial) Noles vs Cards

Advertisement
Two fumbles in a row? Wow

Don’t get me wrong, Travis Hunter does look improved (mainly on accuracy because he still looks like struggles getting any zip on the ball), but other than that they look basically the same. Maybe even worse on defense and would be down a TD or two if not for Louisville shooting themselves in the foot.
Ah, Travis Hunter plays for Deon @ Jackson State. You mean Jordan Travis.

It’s not about emotion it’s how We end up at the end of the year. Power rankings are critical.
More importantly, if FSU is ranked top 10 and we're ranked top 5 we're competing with them on every 4-5 star in the state. If they lose every game they keep getting 3 stars and we continue to slam them in lockers on the trail.

Either emotionally or logically, no reason to root for them

Advertisement
It’s possible it could be on the WR, but it looked to me like it was supposed to be a deeper slant and Travis threw it early due to pressure
Maybe, hit the wr on the hands and the pressure was shown pre snap he has to know its coming out early

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s up and walking. I’ve never torn my knee but I’d assume you wouldn’t be walking right after

Najeh Davenport walked off field vs Ohio State and folks took this as a good sign except we learned 2 days later he had torn his knee.

Advertisement
Travis starting to get hit. Starting to turtle up.
surprised animation GIF

Advertisement
Back