Frank Gore
Graig Cooper
Tyrone Moss
Mike James
Jarrett Payton
Javarris James
Damien Berry
Charlie Jones

Honorable Mention: Dallas Crawford for his 12 TD season coming off the bench.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. Frank Gore
2. Lamar Miller
3. Duke Johnson
4. Mark Walton
5. Tyrone Moss
6. Graig Cooper
7. Mike James
8. Joe Yearby
9. Jarret Payton
10. Javarris James
11. Damien Berry
12. Charlie Jones

I can't see myself putting Walton over Lamar Miller AND Frank Gore...Not yet...He still his games where he gets shut down completely.

Advertisement
I can't see myself putting Walton over Lamar Miller AND Frank Gore...Not yet...He still his games where he gets shut down completely.

Yeah upon further review I switched Miller and Walton. Miller averaged almost a full yard per carry higher than Mark so far. Hopefully after this year I can switch them back =P

Advertisement
Damien berry was really good when he played imo. Underrated UM running back.

Top 3 no order since 2002
Duke johnson
Frank gore
Lamar miller

1. Frank Gore
2. Duke Johnson
3. Lamar Miller
4. Mark Walton
5. Mike James

Potential to flip Walton and Miller if Mark has a big year

Advertisement
1. Frank Gore
2. Duke Johnson
3. Lamar Miller

Walton has not done anything yet for the right to be mentioned with this group.

Advertisement
Even with the injuries Gore is number 1. I'll give a slight advantage to Duke over Lamar based on his play at UM . Walton just isn't as dynamic as those guys but he's a **** good back.

I remember Lamar Miller differently. I remember him as either getting a long run, or tripping over grass on 3rd and 2. I'd take Gore, Johnson and Walton over what Lamar Miller was here. He has a world of talent, but I will never forget how frustrated many of us were with him tackling himself.

Also, Mark Walton has probably set the NCAA record for most TDs called back due to bogus penalties. You add those yards and TDs up and it's a half a season worth for most backs.

What is the argument for the only future NFL Hall of Fame RB on the list not being number 1?

Advertisement
Back