Off season fun...Will the Canes overtake USC for most NFL Hof?

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
We have had little sniffs of conversations about this.. I looked it up. We are what 7-8 right now.. USC is 12.

Vince Wilfork- lock
Shockey-close.
Andre Johnson-probably
Frank Gore-lock
Reggie Wayne-close
Jimmy Graham- on his way definitely.
Devin Hester- should on just PR alone.

Sean Taylor-would be lock

One of the baddest Canes and NFL players. And a man that stepped up for his family when they needed him. A real stud. RIP Sean, we look up to you.

Others...

Help me out..

Thoughts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have had little sniffs of conversations about this.. I looked it up. We are what 7-8 right now.. USC is 12.

Vince Wilfork- lock
Shockey-close.
Andre Johnson-probably
Frank Gore-lock
Reggie Wayne-close

One of the baddest Canes and NFL players. And a man that stepped up for his family when they needed him. A real stud. RIP Sean, we look up to you.

Others...

Help me out..

Thoughts.
Shockey is not getting in...
Graham is not getting in....
Dre is getting in.....
Edge will eventually get in...
OJ Anderson should be in...
Wilfork getting in...
Hester getting in....
Wayne getting in eventually....

Shockey is not getting in...
Graham is not getting in....
Dre is getting in.....
Edge will eventually get in...
OJ Anderson should be in...
Wilfork getting in...
Hester getting in....
Wayne getting in eventually....

Agree that Graham and Shockey have no chance. Edge is no lock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
likely: wikfork, Wayne (stats, rings, longevity and have Manning and Brady vouching for them if it comes down to it....probable: Andre, Gore...50/50: Edge, Hester. (Not my personal opinion, just what I think will happen) USC has Polamalu going in in a couple years so it’s gonna be 13

Advertisement
Reggie, Dre, Wilfork, Gore, Edge all get in eventually. Hester, Olsen, Otis maybe. Chuck Foreman maybe as one of the senior inductees. Maybe Otis as a senior. Graham is unlikely but he could have 3 more 10 or 12 td seasons and then who knows. Also unlikely but with 3 more good seasons, Calais Campbell. Who knows. If he turns out a 12 to 15 sack year every year for the next 3, who knows.

likely: wikfork, Wayne (stats, rings, longevity and have Manning and Brady vouching for them if it comes down to it....probable: Andre, Gore...50/50: Edge, Hester. (Not my personal opinion, just what I think will happen) USC has Polamalu going in in a couple years so it’s gonna be 13
Edge and Hester 50/50??....Nah Man....Both are Canton Bound

Advertisement

Vince Wilfork- lock
Shockey-close.
Andre Johnson-probably
Frank Gore-lock
Reggie Wayne-close

Others...

Help me out..

Thoughts.

You left out EJ..... Reed is a lock this cycle...…..

I’d love for Hester to represent The U in the HOF. But can he get in on returns alone? Even with the TD record?

We’ll see.

Advertisement
Back