Off/Def Success Rates

BWCD

Junior
Presented w/o comment:

1695756952809.png

Advertisement
This is likely to change some as the intensity increases and they face tougher, more talent teams. But this offense and team is getting better every week. They have the potential to be even better.

So I guess when you're FSU and you've only played 1 half of dominate football against FBS schools that's where you land. Interesting.

Would've been interesting to see Colorado's spot on the plot chart before this past weekend, but the Oregon game definitely brought them down to where (IMO) they should be. The level of hype they were getting was NOT warranted.

Advertisement
Would've been interesting to see Colorado's spot on the plot chart before this past weekend, but the Oregon game definitely brought them down to where (IMO) they should be. The level of hype they were getting was NOT warranted.
They were very lucky to escape a very bad Colorado St team the week prior.

So I guess when you're FSU and you've only played 1 half of dominate football against FBS schools that's where you land. Interesting.

FSU has played 1 very good offense (LSU), and then Clemson (77th in YPP), Southern Miss (108th in YPP), and Boston College (60th in YPP)....and their defense ranks 67th in yards per play allowed. That is AWFUL, considering the opponents.

This is likely to change some as the intensity increases and they face tougher, more talent teams. But this offense and team is getting better every week. They have the potential to be even better.
It's all comparable. No one has played a murderers row yet. I'd argue that A&M (2nd most improved offensive efficiency over 2022 - behind Miami) and Miami Ohio (Top 30 Yards per play, electric transfer WR, very high efficiency rating QB, and beat a P5 team with a good defense in UC) is very close to the best 2 games any defense has faced this year. Top 10 anyway. FSU got LSU and Clemson, obviously tougher, but results are night and day as well.

Adjusted SOS ratings and removing pre-season rankings, we would be ranked top 5 in the country according to David Hale.

Advertisement
It's all comparable. No one has played a murderers row yet. I'd argue that A&M (2nd most improved offensive efficiency over 2022 - behind Miami) and Miami Ohio (Top 30 Yards per play, electric transfer WR, very high efficiency rating QB, and beat a P5 team with a good defense in UC) is very close to the best 2 games any defense has faced this year. Top 10 anyway. FSU got LSU and Clemson, obviously tougher, but results are night and day as well.

Adjusted SOS ratings and removing pre-season rankings, we would be ranked top 5 in the country according to David Hale.

This si opponent and location adjusted.

IMG_2894.jpeg

Advertisement
Back