Odogwu out in definitely

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium
Per Miami Herald. Also Kaayas shoulder was jacked up after the first hit of the game where he got demolished. For those of you say he's not as tough as Francois because Frenchie got hit hard too, pull your head out of your ***. Unless you had a device to measure lb per square inch impact hooked up to them during the game, you have no idea what kind of arm trauma they had suffered in comparison to each other.

Miami tackle Sunny Odogwu out 'indefinitely' and quarterback Brad Kaaya injured on first play of FSU game | Miami Herald

Advertisement
Tb, this thread exists already. And stop making cot dam excuses. Francis whooped bard kaayak

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

In fact, frenchie grabbed bard kayaak in the pu$$y. I think bard liked it too

Advertisement
Tb, this thread exists already. And stop making cot dam excuses. Francis whooped bard kaayak

No he didn't. Where is this coming from ha? The stats?
There are four legitimate drops.
I'll give you that Brad made a terrible throw in the end zone but there were 4 drops!

It's not excuses it's fact.

people are too stupid to watch the game over again and see for yourself so you dive into the brad kaaya sucks bandwagon.

Yes he made a dumb interception in the the end zone, every quarterback has moments like that, Peyton manning and even the mighty francois included

Excuse making all over again. 0-3. What's the awesome quote from Diaz again regarding being recruiting mistake?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back